Classic hummus (sun dried tomato & pesto). The sun dried tomatoes are the perfect addition to hummus. If desired serve topped with more olive oil from sun dried tomato jar, additional fresh basil and finely chopped sun dried tomatoes. Sun dried Tomato Hummus makes a wonderful addition to any get together or as a sandwich spread or snack.
Like fresh, sun dried tomatoes blended with our creamy, classic hummus. Our smooth, classic hummus is topped with sun dried tomatoes and sprinkled with a tasty blend of parsley, oregano and basil that keeps you dipping for more. I used sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil rather than dried tomatoes after getting the answer to my question in the questions section. You can have Classic hummus (sun dried tomato & pesto) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic hummus (sun dried tomato & pesto)
- Prepare 15 oz of cooked Garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of tahini (Sesame seed paste).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need tsp of Table salt or/ tablespoon of sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need dash of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of juice from beans ( give or take).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Prepared pesto.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoes chopped small.
This low-fat Sun-dried Tomato Hummus recipe is delicious and easily made. The hummus nutrition facts & recipe infographic make it simple to For those who prefer a more standard preparation, we've included a Hummus-stuffed Tomato recipe. Right at the bottom of the post, you can find some. Whether you're looking for the perfect dip to serve at a party, the perfect hummus to have for a snack, or the perfect spread for a sandwich, this Sun-dried.
Classic hummus (sun dried tomato & pesto) step by step
- Put beans in blender or food processor.
- Add a couple cloves of prepared garlic or 1 fresh clove.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Tahini.
- Add lemon, salt and pepper, olive oil, cumin, blend until smooth..
- Place in bowl or serving dish serve with pita chips your favorite bread or even put on sandwiches instead of mayo..
- Top off with pesto in center.
- Spread sundried tomatoes around the pesto.
- I usually drizzle the oil from the Sun Dried Tomato jar and throw a few whole garbanzo beans on top.
Start with the sun-dried tomato hummus. This hummus recipe is so easy to make! Simply place the chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, tahini, olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt, lemon juice and water in the food processor, and blend until creamy. Hummus is a great item to take with you for lunch or for a snack. Bring along dippable veggies, such as baby carrots and broccoli, to eat with the delicious hummus.