Chatayi paratha. To begin making the Tawa Paratha, in a large bowl combine the flour, salt, a tablespoon of oil and knead adding little water at a time to make firm and smooth dough. A paratha is a flatbread that originated in the Indian Subcontinent. Everyones favourite here.people call it with different names in different regions.
The paratha is done when both sides are crispy and golden brown. See the steps for making As you remove each paratha from the pan, store it in an insulated container lined with a paper towel to keep. Our paratha recipe is a plain paratha recipe which is a basic Punjabi paratha. You can have Chatayi paratha using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chatayi paratha
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of palak(spinach) leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of beet juice/grated beetroot.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Paratha are also known as poronthay, paranthe, porontay, palota, palata and farata. Find paratha stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab.
Chatayi paratha instructions
- Grind palak leaves, garlic, green chilli to smooth paste. Take one cup wheat flour add palak paste, salt, 1/2 tspn garam masala, cumin powder, and knead dough..
- Take one cup wheat flour add grated beetroot juice, cumin,salt, 1/2 tspn garam masala and knead dough.
- Roll out rotis of both dough. Cut strips of both and keep aside..
- On the strips of green roti (vertical placed) at the centre place centre strip of pink roti horizontally and lift alternate vertical strips. Make sure every horizontal strip goes through alternate vertical strip. Note: take strips sequence wise while placing on green roti to match the edges..
- Roast on tawa both the sides on medium low flame..
- Ready to serve..
Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas (road side eateries). Spicy Paratha (Chatpatta Pratha) – Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha Start Start up your day with delicious Spicy Paratha (Chatpatta Pratha). You can serve this tasty paratha with zeera raita or mint chutney. Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step). آلو کا پراٹھا. knead flour well and make balls. Aloo methi paratha is one of the healthy paratha i make for quick lunch or dinner.