Arabic dish kunafa. Kunafa recipe/Arabic dish in Urdu Hindi please subscribe my youtube channel. The Arabic word kunāfa (Arabic: كنافة) comes from the Coptic Egyptian word kenephiten, a A common story is that the dish was created, and prescribed by doctors, to satisfy the hunger of caliphs. Browse through them, pin your favorites and let.
A Brief History Of Kunafa Kunafa is a well-known Arabic dessert. The kunafa recipe or the Knafeh recipe is nothing but a delicious dish made with the kataifi and some milk. Kunafa is an Arabic dish, prepared in the month of Ramadan. You can have Arabic dish kunafa using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arabic dish kunafa
- It’s 1 cup of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tb of honey.
- Prepare of Few strands of saffron.
- Prepare 2 tb of spoon rose water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powder pistachios.
- You need 2 tb of sp ghee.
- It’s 2 tb of sp of sugar for vermicelli.
Its base is sweet sugar-based syrup and rich topping. Tags: Arabic Dish Fetar, Kunafa, Kashaf, Cook In Style With Farah Jahanzeb Khan. Now take the dish in which you are going to make kunafa, spread a layer of vermicelli inside. Today we are going to learn about how to make kunafa recipe.
Arabic dish kunafa instructions
- Take big bowl add vermicelli Nd crush it nicely.
- Then take a pan add 2tb of ghee and then add vermicelli.. Saute it for 10min till the colour change.. Then add 2tb of sugar in it and mix it nicely.. Then keep a side to cool down.
- Then take a baking tray spread little ghee then add half vermicelli in it and press it nicely with the help of flat spatula.. Keep aside.
- Then take a plate add mozzarella cheese Nd fresh.. Nd add honey mix it nicely…
- Then add the mixture of cheese Nd cream on vermicelli in tray Nd cover it nicely….
- Then add remaining vermicelli on cheese Nd cream Nd again press it nicely… Their shud not be any gap or cracks.. It shud. Be spread evenly…
- Then bake it at 230* c for 10min then remove it keep a side for 5min then flip the other side… (keep a plate above ur baking dish so that it dosent break.) then bake it again for 20. Min on other side… Remove Nd keep a side…
- Take a pan add 1/2 sugar Nd 1 cup water… Boil it for 10 min then add rose water… Boil it till it becomes little thick…. Then spread this syrup on vermicelli dish Nd let it set.. 30min.
- While serving add crushed pistachios on it with saffron on it….
- Hope you liked it ❤ ❤ ❤.
Kunafa is an Arabic sweet dessert which is. Middle eastern pastry or sweet Kadaif happens to be one of mine and my other half's favorite dessert. This is an Arabic recipe, eat more in Arab countries and now in Pakistan and other countries it is eaten with great interest. Whether you are planning to visit Qatar anytime soon or have been living in Qatar for quite a while, trying out Arabic cuisine is not an experience that you should miss. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Kunafa Sweet Dish Saudi Arabian Dish.