Moroccan Harira Soup.
You can cook Moroccan Harira Soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Harira Soup
- It’s 500 g of meat, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 cup of lentils.
- It’s 1 cup of chickpeas, soaked overnight.
- It’s 1 cup of dried beans, soaked overnight.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, cut into slices.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch parsley, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of bunch of coriander, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 6 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of yellow saffron.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of white pepper.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Moroccan Harira Soup step by step
- Fry the meat with oil in a saucepan. Then add the lentils, chickpeas, beans and stir a little..
- Mince the onions in an electrical mixer then add it to the saucepan and stir a little. Add 4 liters of water then cover the saucepan and leave the ingredients to cook..
- Blend the minced coriander and parsley with the tomato slices in the electric mixer..
- When the beans are cooked, add the blended tomato mixture and the tomato paste to the saucepan. Then add in the beef broth and let the ingredients boil for 20 minutes while stirring often without covering the saucepan..
- Mix the flour with some warm water and gradually add it to the saucepan while stirring..
- Add the salt, saffron, cinnamon, black pepper, and white pepper and stir the soup..
- Leave the saucepan over low heat for 10 to 15minutes while stirring constantly and remove then Harira from heat and serve hot..