St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉.
You can have St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉
- You need Rack of St. Louis Style Ribs (or pork spareribs).
- Prepare of Light brown sugar.
- You need of Red Chili powder.
- You need of Chipotle Chili powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Lawry's seasoned salt.
- It’s of Favorite BBQ sauce (I use Stubs Spicy).
- You need of Wood chips for smoke flavor (I used apple).
St. Louis Style Ribs🎉🎉🎉 instructions
- Get your grill ready 😁.
- Prepare ribs by washing and removing membrane lift it with a knife and pull with paper towel to get a grip.
- Mix the light brown sugar, garlic powder, red chili powder, and Chipotle powder together in a bowl this is your rub.
- Apply rub generously to both sides let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Get your wood chips ready to soak in a bowl of water for at least 30 minutes.
- When grill is ready place ribs on the grill indirect heat method keep temperature at 200 for a few hours and occasionally add wood chips to the fire and turn ribs over a few times.
- This will take hours and you will have to add coals to the fire and when they are done brush on with your favorite BBQ sauce and take off the grill and wrap in foil for at least another 30 to rest ENJOY 😋😋😋😋🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😋😋😋.
- Happy memorial day 🎉🎉🎉🎉.