Hamburger steak. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. It's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! Japanese Hamburger Steak, or we call it Hambāgu (ハンバーグ) or Hambāgu Steak (ハンバ The common theme for all these hamburger steaks is that they are made from a blend of minced beef.
If Hambagu sounds a bit like Hamburger, that's because they both So when did Hamburg Steak come to Japan? When it came in, and who brought it in is a mystery, but. I just love a good hamburger steak. You can cook Hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger steak
- Prepare 300 g of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of onions – 1-sliced 1-diced.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of soysouce.
- It’s 1/8 cup of marin.
- It’s 1/8 cup of sake.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Add the hamburger steaks back to the pan and cook until they are done to your liking. Hamburger steak, or Hamburg steak, has been around since the turn of the last century. Put Panko in a large bowl, add milk and stir. Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish!
Hamburger steak step by step
- Onion 1/diced 1/sliced.
- Pan fried the diced onions to slightly caramelised brown, then cool it down to room temperature.
- Mix everything together and shape it.
- Sears (around 1 min) all side of the steaks and put it aside for simmering later (the steaks are still raw!).
- Pan fried the sliced onion to slightly brown then add the sauce ingredients into the pan and brings it to boil.
- Once it’s boiling, place the steaks on top on the onions, cover the lid and simmer it for 20mins.
- Take out the steak and pour the sauce on top of it then serve.
Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy! Japanese Hamburger Steak (Hambāgu) is a juicy burger patty with a unique Japanese flavor. Also use as the hamburger for the Hawaian loco moco. Hamburger Steaks with Country Gravy are a quick inexpensive ground beef recipe that is prepared in one skillet. It makes a perfect weeknight comfort dinner and is super kid friendly.