Grilled Spinach Corn Sandwich.
You can have Grilled Spinach Corn Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Spinach Corn Sandwich
- You need 4 of brown bread slices.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corns.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of fresh cream.
Grilled Spinach Corn Sandwich step by step
- Wash the spinach leaves well and chopped and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan on medium heat. Add chopped garlic and saute for a minute..
- Add boiled corn, stir well and cook for 2 minutes..
- Next add chopped spinach leaves and salt to taste. Mix and cook for a few minutes..
- Then add fresh cream, oregano, chili flakes Stir well..
- Now add black pepper powder turn off the flame. Remove the mixure to a bowl so that it gets cool faster..
- Take bread slice spread butter evenly..
- Spread the creamy spinach corn mixture on one slice of bread. Cover it with another slice of bread. Do same with next sandwich..
- Apply little butter spread on the top of the bread slice of both the sandwiches & grilled..
- Cut it and serve..