Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel.
You can have Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of mackerel fillet cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or oelek.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel instructions
- With oil pan fried onion and mackerel fillet season with salt till onion are brown and fish is crispy and cooked then add 2 tbsp of LG's spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and 2tbsp of brown sugar and mix well then gently coat the mackerel then sprinkle some fresh lime juice and enjoy.