Mexican chicken salad. This chicken salad recipe is a Mexican adaption of the famous Russian salad also known as Oliver Salad in other European countries, but with chicken added (chicken is the main ingredient in this. Mexican Chicken Salad is a quick and delicious main dish recipe made with corn, tomatoes, and black beans and served with tortilla chips and avocados. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing.
This Mexican chicken avocado salad recipe would be great for potlucks or picnics or that sorta thing if the weather ever warms up. The Mexican Chicken Salad recipe out of our category Chicken! Mexican Chopped Salad with Simple Honey Vinaigrette. You can have Mexican chicken salad using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican chicken salad
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 3 large of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 large of red onions.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lime zest.
This Mexican chopped salad full of tender chicken, crisp lettuce and veggies, olives and cheese and so much more is fantastic. Ingredients In Mexican Chicken And Rice Salad. Chicken – I used boneless and skinless breast for this salad recipe but feel free to substitute these for chicken thighs. This salad was served at a local spring festival and was enjoyed by all.
Mexican chicken salad step by step
- bring 4 cups of water to boil.
- add rice bring heat down to low and cover with lid for 40 min.
- add corn, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons cilantro, half a lime juice, half a red onion, red wine vinegar, clove of garlic.
- place bacon in pan with half of a red onion, cook on low til caramelized, add beans and cook on low for 30 min stirring occasionally..
- season chicken with rub, cook in a pan with oil butter and half a onion for 15 min.
- place chicken in pan 1st and cook for 7-10 min before adding onion.
The slightly spicy seasonings add just the right amount of festive flair. I love chicken salad and this easy recipe puts a spicy, mexican spin on it. These little cuties are the perfect appetizer for last minute company because they come together so quickly. A flavorful Mexican salad surrounded by baked tortilla strips and topped with a homemade chipotle The Mexican salad is served best cold. Feel free to add chicken on top for more protein.