Toasted Walnut and Corn Dip.
You can cook Toasted Walnut and Corn Dip using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toasted Walnut and Corn Dip
- It’s 2 of ( 8 ounces each ) Cream cheese, softened at room temperature..
- It’s 1 cup of Walnuts chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lime juice, fresh or bottled will do.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 8 3/4 can of whole kernel corn, drained well. Fresh sweet corn shaved right of the cob would work great!.
- You need 1/3 cup of Finely chopped onion. Red or Vidalia are great choices..
- It’s 1 of ***Save a few walnuts and corn kernels for a pretty garnish. Perhaps a bit of Cilantro too!.
Toasted Walnut and Corn Dip step by step
- Set out cream cheese to soften a bit..
- Toast the walnuts in a skillet on stove until lightly browned and you smell a nice nutty aroma!.
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper..
- **** You can add a half teaspoon more of Cayenne pepper if you like more of a kick! ****.
- Stir in corn, walnuts and onion..
- Refrigerate until serving and the flavors have time to combine and be happy..
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pitas or veggies. Enjoy!!!.