Indonesian Chicken Soup.
You can have Indonesian Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Soup
- You need 6 pcs of chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 pcs of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pc of potato, chopped.
- Prepare 100 gr of pole beans, chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of celery leaves.
- You need 1 pc of onion leeks, chopped.
- You need 1,5 L of water.
- It’s 6 pcs of shallots, chopped.
- It’s 3 pcs of garlics, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of non-MSG chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Indonesian Chicken Soup step by step
- Bring chicken, water, and 1 tsp salt to a boil in a large stockpot. Skim foam..
- In a fry pan, pre-heat vegetable oil and saute chopped shallots and garlics for a minute..
- Add sauteed shallots and garlics to the stockpot. Season with salt and chicken powder broth. Reduce the heat. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add carrots, potatoes, pole beans, celeries. Stir and continue simmer for 30 minutes..