Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. All Reviews for Cheeseburger Soup I.
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped up.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of basil.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Cheeseburger soup is a wonderful way to enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite cheeseburger in a bowl. I know we are always looking for a new way to use ground beef. Cheeseburger Soup is incredibly creamy, flavorful, and the perfect comfort soup. It is easily one of the tastiest homemade soups we have made, a huge hit.