Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken.
You can cook Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken
- Prepare 10 piece of chicken strips.
- It’s of chicken.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need dash of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Pan Grilled Barbeque Chicken step by step
- Put the chicken into a bowl and mix all the ingredients except the barbecue sauce and massage onto the chicken…cover and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan and pour oil onto it.
- Place all the strips onto the pan and let them cook and get charred lines on one side..about 5 minutes.
- Turn to the other side and let it cook for 2 mins then squeeze the sauce over the chicken.
- Use a cooking spoon and move the pieces around so that the sauce spreads on all the meats.
- Remove and serve 😋😋😋.