Grilled Sausage And Peppers.
You can have Grilled Sausage And Peppers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausage And Peppers
- Prepare of sausage and peppers.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian turkey sausages, 1 1/4 pounds.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow bell pepper, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 large of Vidalia onion, sliced.
- Prepare 8 of fresh sage leaves ( optional ).
Grilled Sausage And Peppers step by step
- I used a gas grill and preheated grill and grill pan on high heat for 10 minutes..
- Once hot, turn heat to a medium heat..
- Place sausages on grill or grill pan. Cook five minutes then turn..
- Cook another five minutes then turn again. This time place the sausages in opposite direction to achieve a cross hatch grill mark..
- Now on griddle side of pan place peppers, onions and sage if using..
- Cook sausages in same turning pattern for another 10 minutes. Stir peppers and onions occasionally..
- Sausages are done when internal temperature reaches 165°F Fahrenheit..
- Serve with buns or over rice or enjoy just as it is!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..