Easy Homemade Hummus (without tahini).
You can cook Easy Homemade Hummus (without tahini) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Hummus (without tahini)
- Prepare 2 can of cooked garbanzo beans.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro (about 1/2 cup if you chop it).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Juice from half a lemon (~1tbs).
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of some pepper (to taste).
- You need 4 dash of cumin (just sprinkle a bit).
Easy Homemade Hummus (without tahini) step by step
- Throw everything in a food processor. I usually put the garlic first so that it gets chopped up really small and there are no chunks.
- OPTIONAL – if you like it creamier, pour a bit of water in until you get the desired consistency..
- OPTIONAL – you can add some cayenne pepper if you into spicy shit.