Tinklee's grilled corn slaw.
You can have Tinklee's grilled corn slaw using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's grilled corn slaw
- Prepare of salad ingredients.
- You need 2 of corn on the cobs.
- Prepare 3 large of carrots shredded.
- You need 2 cup of shredded red cabbage( about).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded green cabbage(about).
- You need 1/4 cup of finely sliced up chives.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Tinklee's grilled corn slaw instructions
- remove stalk from corn and grill, when done Grilling, cut the kernels off the ear, place corn, red and green shredded cabbage, and shredded carrots in bowl set aside.
- in small bowl add oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, sugar and pepper and mix well.
- pour over the shredded veggies and mix so dressing gets mixed all the way through, let set in refrigerator for at least 30mins before serving to blend the flavors together.