You can cook Taco Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded Colby & Monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 envelope of William's chili seasoning ( 4lb package).
- Prepare 1 packages of frito corn chips.
Taco Salad instructions
- Use food processor & puree the kidney beans. Set them to the side.
- Brown ground chuck & drain grease.
- Add 3/4 of the chili seasoning & mix into the meat. Once mixed add kidney beans. Let simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl topped w salad or tortillas, or taco shells or bowls.