You can have Patriotic Torte using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Patriotic Torte
- It’s 1 envelope of dream whip.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of strawberries.
- You need 1 of blueberries.
Patriotic Torte step by step
- In bowl beat dream whip, milk and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside.
- In a larger mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar. Once mixed together and smooth, add your dream whip mix to your cream cheese mix. Beat intil it's become smooth & fluffy. Set aside.
- In a dish the size of a cake pan pour graham cracker crumbs. In a small microwave safe bowl melt your stick of butter, then add the melted butter to graham crackers, gently patting it down to make a crust..
- Pour the dream whip cream cheese mix over the crust, spread evenly. Then slice your strawberries. Put fruit on according to the American flag for 4th of July or simply put it on the way your prefer..
- Best when refrigerated over night. Enjoy!.