Indonesian Vegetable Fritters (bakwan sayur).
You can cook Indonesian Vegetable Fritters (bakwan sayur) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Vegetable Fritters (bakwan sayur)
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage (1/4 of whole cabbage).
- Prepare of Shredded carrots (3 carrot).
- It’s of Chopped celery (2-3 stalks).
- It’s of Chopped green onion (3 stalks green onion).
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 of rice flour.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder (less or more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of peppers (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder (less or more).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (less or more).
- Prepare of Salt for taste.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Indonesian Vegetable Fritters (bakwan sayur) instructions
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients..
- Add water and combine well. You might add the water little by little and stir well until incorporated..
- After mixing the mixture will look like this..
- Using iron cast or any deep fried pan, heat up the oil in a medium heat..
- Spoon the mixture and drop it into the oil. Don’t over crowded. You can dropped for 4-5 spoon batter in batch. I did mine for 4-5 batches..
- When it’s turning golden brown and flipped over. Fried the other side until golden brown too..
- Take off from the frying and lay them on a plate that already lined up with a paper towel. Then repeat the same way for the rest of the ingredients..
- Transfer to a serving plate. And serve hot with chili sauce or fresh Thai chili 🌶.
- Enjoy your easiest and fastest meals of the day with your family or friends. Even you can enjoy it by yourself. “Selamat Mencoba”.