Satay chicken. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe! These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather.
We're using flavorful chicken thigh meat here, but. This Chicken Satay is easy to make and has tons of flavor. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are relatively thin, easy to grill, and can be sliced and dipped into. You can have Satay chicken using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Satay chicken
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast/thigh.
- It’s of Bamboo stick/wood skewers.
- You need of ✓chicken marinade.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- Prepare of tumeric powder.
- It’s of sugar / sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of ✓Peanut sauce.
- You need 300 gram of peanuts (fry/roast until crisp).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of PC's onion.
- It’s of Chili as u like (can skip if don't like spicy).
- You need 3 of PC's candle nuts.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
There's satay, and then there's real satay. If you've never had the real stuff, then you'll fall in love Strips of chicken or beef are marinated in a special Thai paste—unless you go with the vegetarian. The CHINESE takeout version of chicken satay! This Chinese Satay Chicken Stir Fry is quite different to Malaysian and Thai satay This is a made from scratch chicken satay recipe, and there is every.
Satay chicken step by step
- Wash &cut piece chicken meat marinade for 1hour,set a side..
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. Thread marinated chicken onto skewers, then grill 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve with warm peanut sauce..
- For peanut sauce, toast/fried peanut till crisp enough, sauteed garlic, onion,candlenuts,& chilli together until fragrance. Set a side let it cool. Then blend all peanut sauce ingredients set a side. Make hot wok put 1tbsp of oil pour all peanut sauce stir it until boil put some sugar and coconut milk. Stir it, off the fire and ready to serve with satay..
These deliciously spiced grilled chicken skewers are perfect with a sweet-and-tangy peanut sauce. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. Preheat a grill to high heat. Chicken Satay should be a staple in your kitchen with its juicy, marinated skewered chicken layered with flavor all dunked in creamy, intoxicating peanut satay sauce. Chicken Satay is a delicious alternative to your standard saucy Thai curries, with chicken marinated in a positively potent mixture of red curry paste and coconut, seared to perfection and served up with.