Slow cooker taco soup my way. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Taco Soup. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Glad® Food Protection. There are so many ways you can save this Slow Cooker Taco Soup to enjoy later, or in a few hours. My slow cooker is my favorite kitchen tool for getting a healthy dinner on the table fast. You can cook Slow cooker taco soup my way using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker taco soup my way
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- You need of optional to taste salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of small white onion chopped up fine.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted corn drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of beef bouillon cube crushed.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 2 packets of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 packets of ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of tortilla chips or Fritos.
- It’s of cornbread.
And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out It took me a few tries to get this slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe just right. The first version was good, but took more effort than I wanted. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made For another they are a filling and delicious way to eat a healthy dinner and then hopefully still have a This slow cooker taco soup is no exception. It is super easy to make, full of healthy ingredients and.
Slow cooker taco soup my way step by step
- Cook and brown ground beef with garlic, onion, salt and pepper and use as much as you like per taste but don't over season. Drain and place in slow cooker..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours..
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips or fritos and or cornbread if wanted and enjoy!!!.
Set it and forget it, Slow Cooker Vegetarian Taco Soup! Rich, and hearty, packed with warming spices, beans and corn. gluten free + easily vegan. Taco soup is an old favorite, but I didn't learn until recently that this recipe I've been making forever is officially known as taco soup. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a delicious filling meal that's perfect for feeding a large, hungry family. Are you a fan of my classic Taco Soup recipe?