Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak.
You can cook Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak
- It’s of Equal portions of (depends on how much steak you are cooking).
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of fine salt.
- You need of Truffle Infused Sea Salt.
- Prepare of Sour cream & onion powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Chili powder or flakes.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It’s of Moroccan Seasoning.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of EV Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman (or yr favourite) soy sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon or 1 calamansi.
- You need of Ribeye Steak or your favourite cut.
Pan Fried Spiced Ribeye Steak instructions
- Chop the onions and garlic..
- Prepare your spices. You can be creative with your steak rub. Check what you have in your kitchen. As for me, I decided to go Mediterranean..
- Combine the first 9 ingredients. Mix well. Since I was cooking for 1, I used 1 tsp for each..
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of oil on both sides of the steak. Squeeze a few drops of lemon on your steak, use the back of a spoon to spread. Rub in your spices to both sides. Be generous..
- In a plastic bag or ziplock, add the remaining oil, soy sauce, chopped onions, garlic and a bay leaf..
- Place your steak inside, tie a knot, and start massaging your steak to infuse in the flavors. Refrigerate for a few hours..
- When ready to cook, heat your pan until a drop of water evaporates on contact..
- Place your steak (scrape off any sticking garlic or onion, as it will burn) in the pan while on high heat. Hear it sizzle..
- FOR A MEDIUM DONE STEAK, TIME IT AT 6 MINS. With a spatula press on the steak for 1-2 minutes, then flip and press another 1-2 mins. Do the sides for the remaining 2 mins using a thong. Keep turning to avoid over cooking. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil if you think it needs it.
- Remove from heat and let it rest before cutting..
- In the same pan, place the marinade from the plastic bag and sauté to cook the garlic. Add the dissolved cornstarch in water to make a gravy dip. Season with your favorite soy seasoning according to taste. Keep mixing until it thickens. Remove from heat and serve separately with your steak..