Nacho Sausage and Cheese.
You can cook Nacho Sausage and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho Sausage and Cheese
- You need 2 packets of frankfurters or chipolatas.
- Prepare 3 packets of Doritos I used the Lidl cheap ones.
- Prepare of I box of passata.
- You need of Red Leicester cheese.
- Prepare of Mature Cheese.
Nacho Sausage and Cheese instructions
- Cut up the Frankfurts or sausages of your choice. And pan fry them. Meanwhile grate the 2 cheeses. You can use as much or little as you want but it is to cover the top. The passata empty into a jug or bowl and add a little water in the box to clear out all the lovely tomatoe juice..
- Putting it all together. Dorito chips layer on the bottom of oven prove dish. Frankfurter or sausages once lightly fries off, into the passata sauce mix. Layer this over the Dorito chips evenly then sprinkle the cheeses over that also evenly..
- Put into the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes. Or until cheese has melted..
- Serve. It's great as a lunch time meal as it's fairly light..