Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken. Incredibly flavorful yellow curry chicken and rice made in one pot with plenty of veggies and delicious flavors from coconut milk, ginger, garlic and turmeric! This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor! This meal can be Pair this coconut curry with rice and/or naan bread.
Now you can include it in your grilled chicken too. The coconut cream mellows down the spice in this. Curry Chicken Rice is my ultimate one-pot weekday chicken dinner. You can have Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken
- It’s of RICE :.
- You need 3 Cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 3 pcs of Indonesian bay leaf (can skip) or put lemon grass.
- You need of Pandan leaf if have.
- It’s of Chicken fat/ feet.
- It’s of grilled chicken.
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic grated.
- You need 1 cm of gingergrated.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Flavored with homemade yellow curry paste, coconut, and spices. This Instant Pot Chicken Rice are fragrant, mild spicy with subtle flavor and richness of coconut milk. Dairy free, nut free, perfect for. This yellow coconut curry chicken is our go-to meal for busy weeknights or when we're cleaning out the fridge!
Yellow coconut chicken rice & easy grilled chicken instructions
- Put all ingredients in to the rice,mix all together then star to on the rice cooker..
- Rice was done, ready to serve with grilled chicken..
- Marinated the chicken with all the ingredients. Put in refrigerator for about 5-6hours. Reheat the oven/ microwave, brushed chicken with little oil then put in the chicken. Grilled for about 50 minutes until done..
- The chicken done,let it cool then chop it and ready to serve..
Curry chicken bowls are always in our White rice or brown rice works well with this dish. If you're trying to eat extra healthy I'd suggest serving it with cauliflower rice. Coconut rice is a dish prepared by soaking white rice in coconut milk or cooking it with coconut flakes. As both the coconut and the rice-plant are commonly found in the tropics all-around the world. Thai Yellow Chicken Curry with Potatoes – the ultimate comfort food that is surprisingly easy to make!