Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean).
You can have Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean)
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of red onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chimichurri.
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
Argentine Cowboy Steak (Eat Clean) instructions
- Let steak sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of steak with smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper.
- Grill both sides of steak 4-5 minutes on each side for 4-5 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove and let steak rest for 10 minutes.
- Coat sides of tomatoes and onions with olive oil.
- Grill onions 2 minutes on each side and tomatoes 1 minute each side.
- Thinly slice steak across grain and toss steak with 1/4 cup of chimichurri.
- Top steak, tomatoes and onions with remaining 1/4 cup of chimichurri.