Mexican bean salad. Black beans, kidney beans, and cannellini beans combine with corn, bell pepper, and red onion in Nutritional Information. This is the perfect salad to take to a family reunion or potluck. It's colorful, keeps well and is full of flavor without being too spicy or vinegary.
This Mexican Three Bean Salad is quick, easy and the perfect make-ahead salad to serve at dinner parties and potlucks. This protein-rich bean salad is loaded with Mexican flavors and always a favorite! This Mexican Bean Salad is a great side dish to make ahead for the week or to bring to any potluck or picnic. You can have Mexican bean salad using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican bean salad
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed &drained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 can of cannellini beans, drained & rinsed.
Packed with protein and veggies this Mexican Bean Salad can be a meal all on it's own. This Mexican Bean Salad Recipe is a quick and easy throw-together salad side dish that's full of great flavor the whole family will love! Mexican Bean Salad is a vibrant, hearty salad made up of three different types of beans and a flavorful combo of fresh vegetables coated in a zingy cilantro-lime dressing. This easy Bean Salad recipe is famous in our house, and for good reason!
Mexican bean salad step by step
- In large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, frozen corn, and red onion..
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder..
- Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly, and serve cold..
Ever since I can remember, my mom has always made this Mexican Bean Salad recipe for any sort of neighborhood. This Mexican bean salad is such a fast and easy recipe to make. Plus, it's loaded with flavor and textures galore. Two kinds of beans, juicy corn and tomatoes, crisp peppers, and green onions are. Bean salads aren't just for summer, folks.