Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad. In a large serving bowl, toss together the tomatoes, avocados and red onion. This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you're grilling, or double the portion as a main dish.
Ingredients for Tomato Avocado Salad: This salad is loaded with veggies; juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and the cilantro and lemon juice make the whole salad so fresh and flavorful! To assemble the salad: Combine all the ingredients for the salad and lightly dress with neutral oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. This Avocado Salad from Delish.com proves avocados are the best. You can have Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad
- You need 1 of Papaya.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 of a bunch Parsley.
- It’s of For the dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 of Red onion.
- It’s 3 of limes Lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
If you have extra veggies in the fridge that need to be used, you can totally switch up this salad. Replace the cucumber with some sautéed zucchini or add in some chopped grilled asparagus. Peel and deseed the papaya and dice into small cubes. Tomato, avocado, red onion and cilantro lightly coated with fresh lime juice and olive oil.
Papaya Avocado and Tomato Salad step by step
- This image shows the ingredients..
- Finely chop the onions and soak them in hot water to remove the bitterness. Mix them with the ingredients for dressing and adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- To avoid the tomatoes turning wet and watery, remove the seeds and jelly inside. Cut the tomatoes into long, thin strips..
- Cut the papaya and the avocado into long, thin strips. Finely chop the parsley..
- Add all the cut ingredients into the prepared dressing and mix them..
- It's done..
This quick an easy salad makes the perfect healthy side dish. I love avocados and tomatoes, and the two complement each other very well. Red onion ties the salad together and adds a needed crunch. Arrange overlapping slices on a serving platter, alternating slices of avocado and papaya. Crunchy jicama and walnuts pair with creamy papaya and avocado for an unusual salad.