Start Over a low fire.
You can have Start Over a low fire using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Start Over a low fire
- It’s of eye of round.
- It’s 3 lb of eye of round beef.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 large of banana leaf/ you can use corn husk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 of butchers twine.
- Prepare of broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 4 medium of bell peppers.
- It’s 2 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed pink pepper berries.
- Prepare of at the end.
- You need 8 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of white wine.
Start Over a low fire step by step
- With a small wood fire in grill, put the eye of round over it fat side up close lid. Cook 30 minutes..
- Add salt, garlic, and paprika. Set in to a zip lock bag or glass dish covered. Put into refrigerator overnight..
- next day preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Wrap the eye of round in banana leaf and tie with butchers twine set into a small roaster, or oven safe dish..
- Add water. Quarter the onions, and add. Then add garlic, salt, pink pepper berries. Slice the bell peppers and add..
- Cook covered 30- 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Put on stove top. Turn on heat add add wine and cauliflower cook reducing the liquid a bit. When the cauliflower is tender and eye of round is at 158° Fahrenheit its done remove eye of round to a platter to rest..
- After 15 minutes cut twine don't remove leaf or husk slice it with it on add juices over top of meat enjoy!.