Israeli Couscous Salad With Cranberries And Pecans.
You can cook Israeli Couscous Salad With Cranberries And Pecans using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Israeli Couscous Salad With Cranberries And Pecans
- It’s of salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of Israeli couscous.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 cup of Toasted pecans, quartered.
- Prepare 2 of Scallions, minced.
- It’s of dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Champagne vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Orange, zest.
- Prepare 1 of Orange juiced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt.
- It’s 1 of as needed Pepper.
Israeli Couscous Salad With Cranberries And Pecans instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil and add the couscous. When it's done(8-10 min or al dente), drain it but do not rinse. Set aside and let cool while you mince the scallions, toast and chop the pecans, and make the dressing..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the canola oil, vinegar, orange zest and juice, spices and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the couscous, cranberries, pecans and scallions. Pour the well-whisked dressing over it and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for a few hours to blend the flavors..