Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. Meatloaf, Stuffed With Seasoned Mashed Potatoes! How to Make Hamburger Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Start boiling potatoes and then brown your ground beef while you wait. Enjoy this delicious dish with buttery biscuits for a supreme comfort. You can have Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- It’s of For the meat.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- You need of As much garlic as you want.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- You need 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- It’s 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- You need of For the gravy.
- You need of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- Prepare 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits. Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and sprinkle flour over cooked hamburger.
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy instructions
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
Layer in a casserole dish, mashed potatoes then hamburger. Continue layering until casserole. in oven. Pour gravy over casserole after casserole is. and ready Brown meat and add gravy mix with water as per package. Make a well in potatoes and spoon meat mixture in center. Pour the gravy on the potatoes, and you're done!