Grilled Chicken Suya.
You can have Grilled Chicken Suya using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Suya
- You need 2 kg of chicken.
- It’s 8 of fresh pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce,.
- You need 2 of bulb onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 4 cube of knorr.
- It’s 3 tbsp of suya spice.
Grilled Chicken Suya instructions
- Wash chicken and pat dry, blend pepper and onions and mix in garlic and ginger paste together with the pepper blend, salt, knorr cube, oregano, soy sauce and set aside.
- Combine chicken and the mixed pepper paste for marinade; add suya spice; in a bowl and cling film the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven on 220 degree and turn on the grill. remove chicken and place in a baking dish or an oven tray and send to the oven for about 45minutes.
- Once the chicken is baked through inside and the body is getting dry and abit brown remove from oven and serve.