Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Hummus.
You can have Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Hummus using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Hummus
- It’s of hummus.
- You need 1 can of chick peas, 15 ounces, drained and finsed.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained. 14.5 ounce can.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic chili sauce, like sriracha brand but in jar form.
Fire Roasted Tomato and Feta Hummus step by step
- Add all ingredients to blender and pulse until smooth and creamy..
- Place in serving dish and enjoy with your favorite bread sticks, toast points or sliced vegetables..
- Any leftover should be refrigerated in air tight container no longer than 3 days..
- Recipe by taylor68too..