Peachy Pork Chops.
You can cook Peachy Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peachy Pork Chops
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt, divided.
- You need 4 3/4 of in thick bone in pork chops.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Peach preserves.
- You need 3 cup of Green beans.
- You need 3/4 cup of Corn.
- It’s 2 cup of Baby arugula.
Peachy Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat grill to med high. In small bowl combine cumin, 1/4 tsp salt,and pepper to taste. Brush chops with 1 tsp olive oil. Rub spice mix over both sides of chops. Grill chops for 3 min on ea side. Brush preserves on chops and grill for 1 min more or until done..
- In lg microwaveable bowl combine green beans, corn, 1 tbs olive oil, and 1/4 tsp salt. Cover and heat in microwave for 2 min. Toss with arugula and serve with chops..