Mexi Corn Casserole`.
You can cook Mexi Corn Casserole` using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi Corn Casserole`
- Prepare 3 can of whole drained kernal corn.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of tanjin fruit seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of diced roma tomatoe.
- It’s 1/2 of red bellpepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cotija cheese or parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of diced jalapeno.
- You need 1 of tab melted butter.
Mexi Corn Casserole` instructions
- drain your corn add to microwaveable dish. Dice all veggies add to corn with all other ingredients. stir well heat microwave 12 minutes.
- you can also bake in oven 350 20 minutes.
- you can sprinkle more freshly graded parmesan cheese to top when it comes out and sprinkle more seasoning to top. ENJOY!!.
- This dish is a twist on a corn on a stick.Its a hispanic tradition grilled corn coated in mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, melted butter, lime & chili sprinkled..