Spicy and Garlic Couscous.
You can cook Spicy and Garlic Couscous using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy and Garlic Couscous
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of EVOO.
- You need 3/4 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 of salt (optional).
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth (low sodium and low fat if possible).
Spicy and Garlic Couscous step by step
- Ready? Ok, this recipe is great! It serves about 2 large servings. It's easy, delicious, quick and very healthy. So, here we go..
- First, heat up your first amount of oil in a small saucepan. Saute your minced garlic until fragrant. Add the red pepper flakes. Saute them together for a lil bit. As I always say, DON'T BURN YOUR GARLIC! Just get a nice golden color on it..
- Add your chicken broth and evoo! (This is when you may add a pinch of salt. It really all depends on the chicken broth you use, and how salty you want it. I don't use salt at all in this dish) Turn up the heat, and bring this all to a slight boil..
- Stir in your uncooked couscous, turn off the heat, and cover! Set your timer for only 5 minutes..
- *Beep Beep Beep!* Your couscous is finito! Simply fluff with a fork, and voila, Enjoy!.
- P.S. It goes great served with a Moroccan style braised beef stew 😉 That recipe will be coming next!.