Grilled cheese cheeseburger. It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. In this grilling video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make a grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger on a Weber Kettle and Mojoe Griddle. Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese – This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy, meaty goodness!
A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. Huge cheeseburger with a Fried Egg & Grilled Chicken. Place burgers on buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickle, and bacon strips. You can have Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- You need 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 4 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 of burger patty.
Cover the grill and continue to grill so the cheese melts over the first batch. Divide the ground beef into two and pat into very thin patties, the shape of your bread. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Brush the burgers with the remaining ketchup sauce and evenly top with the shredded cheese..
Grilled cheese cheeseburger instructions
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
Grilled Cheese is my second favorite grilled cheese behind the Fig and Pig Grilled Cheese from onions like the kind I make for my In-N-Out Copycat Fries and Double Double Cheeseburger. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers A cheeseburger salad, really? But whoa, one bite of this dish and I was hooked! This Paleo grilled cheese sandwich fuses creamy cashew cheese with the crunch of grain-free bread. Just the thing to satisfy your lunch cravings.