Vegetables Fritters (Indonesian Bala-Bala).
You can cook Vegetables Fritters (Indonesian Bala-Bala) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetables Fritters (Indonesian Bala-Bala)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1-11/2 cups of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion finely sliced.
Vegetables Fritters (Indonesian Bala-Bala) instructions
- In a large mixing bowl combined the flour and rice flour along with all seasoning, melted butter, and water. Mix throughly..
- Then add shredded cabbage, carrots, sliced green onions, and mix well. Set asides..
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan under medium heat. Once heated, using spoon place a spoonful of vegetables batter and drop it into the oil. Repeat for another 4-6 drops in one batch. Try to not over crowded the frying pan..
- Keep frying until the fritters are golden brown then take off from the heat and place it on the paper towels. If you prefers the fritters for more crispy then you can fry them a little bit longer. Continue frying until the whole batter finished..
- Serve the fritters with fresh Thai chilies or chilli sauce. (Since this time still in quarantine time I don’t have fresh chilli in my hand, so I used chopped frozen chilli) Enjoy and I hope you guys give it try!.