LUNCH – SALMON, AVOCADO AND TOMATO SALAD (P). A big green salad with salmon, tomatoes and avocado is usually what I crave when I want to eat quick healthy, low carb meal. You can see more salad recipes from the archives. This nutritious Avocado Toast with Smoked Salmon, Tomato, and Egg is a modern makeover of the lox and cream cheese on a bagel of my youth.
It had a great taste I really liked how the avocado complemented the other ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season dressing with salt and pepper. You can cook LUNCH – SALMON, AVOCADO AND TOMATO SALAD (P) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LUNCH – SALMON, AVOCADO AND TOMATO SALAD (P)
- You need 1/2 medium of avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 1 medium of tomato, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 7 oz of raw wild salmon fillet (or 7oz. pouch wild pink salmon, boneless, skinless).
- It’s 12 of fresh cilantro sprigs, coarsely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of citrius vinaigrette.
In a large serving bowl, combine avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, corn, jalapeño, and cilantro. This Salmon Salad is easy to make and the perfect lunch or healthy dinner. It's made with cooked salmon, cucumber, eggs, tomatoes, avocado & a lemon vinaigrette. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas.
LUNCH – SALMON, AVOCADO AND TOMATO SALAD (P) step by step
- apreheat broiler to high..
- Broilmsalmon for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place salmon on serving plate, place in refrigerator to cool..
- Combine avocado, tomato, and cilantro in a mediuk bowl. Drizzle with ditrius vinaigrette, toss gently to blend..
- Setve avocado mixture over salmon.
This is one of the most loved recipes in my family! FOLLOW Cooktoria for more deliciousness! #avocado #tomato #salad #lunch #vegan #vegetarian #plantbased #cooktoria Salmon Avocado Salad: This salmon avocado salad is a low carb or keto friendly salad is packed with flavor. you get f lavorful salmon, seasoned and seared to perfection, deliciously creamy avocados, and a mediterranean style mixture of red onion, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, and olives. It is an absolutely delicious combination. Lemon Parmesan Salmon with Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad Perfect Lemon Parmesan Salmon with Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad. The base of this dish is a yogurt, lemon and garlic sauce.