Simple Cheese Enchiladas.
You can have Simple Cheese Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Cheese Enchiladas
- It’s 1 pack of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
- It’s 1 (16 Oz) of pack of sharp cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of large can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 pack of corn tortillas white or yellow.
- It’s of Anything else you want to add like grilled chicken or taco meat.
Simple Cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Optional sauté onion in butter with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 365.
- Mix cream cheese and half of the package of cheese and onion together until well mixed,(optional, also add the extra ingredients if desired in this step).
- Take a small bowl and pore in some of the enchilada sauce..
- Take a torilla and dip on the the sauce and remove wiping some of the excess off..
- Take about 1” ball of cheese filling and squeeze it into a cylinder shape and wrap the tortilla around the filling and place in a deep sided pan.
- Repeat step 5 until you are out of room in the pan, then take the left over cheese filling and sprinkle it on top of the tortillas..
- Cover the tortillas in the enchilada sauce from the can and the remaking from the bowl.
- Cover the entire set of enchiladas with the rest of the cheese and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 15-20 minuets or until the cheese has completely melted on top of the enchiladas.