Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread. White metal container filled with red,white and blue pinwheels and finished off with ribbon. Love this idea – color your water with blue food coloring, add red carnations and white daisies, a flag and VOILA – Patriotic centerpiece that will truly wow your guests! Hurray for the Red, White, and Blue!
Courtesy of the red white and blue was written and performed by Toby Keith this might be what youre thinking of. And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you. Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue. You can cook Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread
- It’s 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed if frozen.
Description: Red White and Blue Bread Nutrition Facts. Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate. Chicago citation style: Murdoch, James E. TheHurrah for the red, white and blue.
Hurray For The Red, White, And Blue Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
- Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter..
- Beat in eggs and buttermilk..
- Stir in flour mixture, blending will..
- Stir in the cranberry sauce and blueberries..
- Pour batter into a greased 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan..
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack..
- *This recipe makes 1 loaf of bread.*.
Breads – Yeast Breads Holidays Recipes. It may look strange, but I assure you that this It was actually really fun to make this bread. I mixed up three small batches of dough, all at the same time, and added food coloring to get the colors. Look for red, white, and blue ones, or paint containers to match the patriotic color scheme. Use the same color of yarn to attach the fabric where desired.