Shrimp Couscous Salad.
You can cook Shrimp Couscous Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Couscous Salad
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil or Sunflower oil.
- You need 100 grams of Baby Marrows ( sliced ).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic ( finely chopped ).
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Quick-cooking Couscous.
- It’s 300 grams of Medium uncooked, peeled and deveined Shrimps ( thawed ).
- Prepare 3 of Ripe plum tomatoes ( diced ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley ( chopped ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt and Ground Black pepper to taste.
Shrimp Couscous Salad step by step
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat. Add the baby marrows and saute for 4 minutes until soft. Add the garlic and curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock to the frying pan with the baby marrows and bring to the boil. Stir in the couscous, cover and remove the frying pan from the heat. Let the couscous stand for about 10 minutes until it softens and absorbs all of the liquid.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 5cm of water to the boil over high heat. Drop the shrimps into the boiling water and cook for about 1 minute until they are pink and firm. drain..
- In a large bowl, combined the shrimps, tomatoes, parsley,vinegar and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Stir in the couscous mixture, separating the grains with a fork. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve the salad warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.