Tomato salad stuffed avocados. My husband requests this every year for his birthday. It's so pretty and looks like you fussed. You'll be the only one who knows how simple it is to make.
If you have extra veggies in the fridge that need to be used, you can totally switch up this salad. Replace the cucumber with some sautéed zucchini or add in some chopped grilled asparagus. How to Make Caprese Stuffed Avocados You can cook Tomato salad stuffed avocados using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato salad stuffed avocados
- It’s 2 each of small tomatoes, chopped.( I used 6 sliced cherry tomatoes ).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced fresh oregano or 1/4 tsp dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 each of med. ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled.
This flavorful tomato and avocado salad is simple, colorful and healthy too! I love avocados and tomatoes, and the two complement each other very well. Red onion ties the salad together and adds a needed crunch. Cucumbers can be added as well if desired.
Tomato salad stuffed avocados instructions
- in a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except avocados..
- spoon into avocado halves ..
- serve immediately and enjoy.
This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you're grilling, or double the portion as a main dish. The avocado adds a lovely creaminess to the salad once you toss it all together. If you want to make this ahead, add the avocado just before serving. Corn Salad with avocados, tomatoes and a lime juice dressing!