Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs.
You can have Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 2 of full racks of pork baby back ribs, membrane on bone side removed ( slide a thin sharp knife under the shiny thin skin to lift and grab with a paper towel and pull off and discard ).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 tbsp of My spice Rub, recipe below.
- You need 4 tbsp of My Simple Basic Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for serving and dipping, recipe below.
- It’s 1 cup of or more apple cider or apple juice.
Applewood Smoked Pork Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Brush ribs lightly all over with mayonnaise, rub with spice rub and cover tight and refrigerate 10 to 12 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Set up smoker to 225, fill drip pan halfway full with apple cider or juice. Use Applewood for smoking.
- Bring ribs to room temperature, add meat side up in single layers on racks in smoker over the drip pan halfway filled with apple cider or juice. Smoke 4 hours adding more applewood as needed..
- Remove ribs from smoker, brush with barbecue sauce, cover each sauced rib rack tightly with heavy duty foil.Return to smoker for 1 more hour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363620-simple-basic-barbecue-sauce.
- Remove ribs from smoker and let rest at room temperature in foil for 30 minutes..
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce..