Curry shrimp with vegetable. Add coconut milk, curry paste, lime leaves, Splenda and fish sauce, stirring mixture until curry paste mingles with the coconut milk. Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. This stir-fry pairs perfectly with rice or noodles.
Stir in basil and fish sauce. SERVE with jasmine rice, if desired. Garnish with additional basil and red chile slices, if desired. You can have Curry shrimp with vegetable using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry shrimp with vegetable
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 100 g of frozen shrimp meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sichuan chili powder.
- You need 25 g of Malaysia curry.
- Prepare 100 g of baby cabbage.
- It’s 150 g of peas.
- It’s 100 g of shrimp meat.
- It’s 100 g of baby cabbage.
- It’s 75 g of flammulina velutipes.
- It’s of an egg.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- It’s 200 g of carrot.
Curried shrimp and vegetables is an easy recipe with a complex curry taste. It is super fast to make and only has six ingredients, so it can be made on the go. This Shrimp and Vegetable Coconut Curry is sweet and a little spicy, like all good Thai food. You can't beat that for a weeknight dinner!
Curry shrimp with vegetable step by step
- Put peas、carrot into boiled water，3mins later，put baby cabbage into it. After 2mins，get all the food out..
- Put frozen shrimp into boiled water，1min later，get the shrimp meat out.
- Put all the ingredients together into a pan，stir gently，let the ingredients mix well.after 1or 2mins，cover the pot and simmer for 5-10mins..
We love Coconut Curry Recipes and this one is a winner! Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste takes the guesswork out of creating this restaurant-inspired dish. Always a weeknight favorite, this quick and easy curry is loaded with chunks of zucchini and simmered in a flavorful coconut curry. Replace the shrimp with chicken or add extra zucchini and other vegetables for a hearty curry. Customize this curry to your personal taste.