Chicken and Couscous Tagine.
You can have Chicken and Couscous Tagine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Couscous Tagine
- You need 110 grams of shelled whole almonds, chopped.
- You need 100 ml of olive oil.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of onions.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 1/2 pinch of paprika.
- It’s 1 liter of chicken stock.
- You need 400 grams of Couscous.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
Chicken and Couscous Tagine step by step
- Fry almonds for 2-3 minutes in saucepan on high heat until browned and remove them..
- Fry chicken breasts with olive oil in a pan while seasoning with salt and pepper until browned on high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add onions, garlic, and cinnamon stick. Cover with a lid and cook for 7 minutes until onions are browned.
- Add chicken stock along with honey and paprika to the pan and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover with lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes while stirring for 20-25 minutes.
- Add couscous and cook for 3 minutes and add almonds..