LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. This spicy honey baked salmon is the perfect baked salmon in foil. The salmon is juicy, moist, and flakes nicely.
LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE SPICY SAUCE OR SAMBAL OELEK. FOR THE LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AS BELOW. See great recipes for Japanese-inspired steamed vegetables and baked salmon with a miso-soy-mirin-garlic-ginger sauce too! You can have LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE
- You need of marinate.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Salmon fillet.
- It’s of LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE).
- It’s 2 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal sauce ) or sambal oelek.
This recipe is super low maintenance like most of my recipes for baked salmon in foil. Get that going in the oven while you prepare the homemade chimichurri sauce. Squeeze lime juice over the top and serve warm. This recipe takes only minutes to cook through.
LG BAKED SALMON WITH SPICY SAUCE instructions
- FOR THE LG SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AS BELOW.
- marinate salmon with sambal , soy sauce and brown sugar.
- put salmon with sauce on baking tray then broil salmon for 40 minute turning over after 20 minutes.
One of the biggest mistakes when cooking fish is over-cooking. Sweet 'N' Spicy Baked Salmon with honey and a bit of sriracha, garlic and soy sauce. Simple, healthy and quick meal that pairs well with rice and broccoli. There are only a few meals in my family that everyone can agree on. In addition to serving this Spicy Baked Salmon on its own, I also love it for: Spicy Salmon Tacos.