Red, White, And Blue Bars.
You can have Red, White, And Blue Bars using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red, White, And Blue Bars
- You need 1 of (10 ounce) package marshmallows.
- You need 6 cup of rice cereal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped dried strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (1/2 stick) unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of red, white, and blue candy sprinkles.
Red, White, And Blue Bars instructions
- Spray a 9 X 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Heat the butter in a large nonstick saucepan over low heat until melted..
- Add the marshmallows and continue cooking, stirring until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the cereal, dried fruit, and white chocolate chips, and stir until well mixed..
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan..
- Decorate with sprinkles, pressing down gently to make them stick..
- Cool completely until set, about 20 minutes, before cutting into bars..