Couscous Algerian way 😜🇩🇿.
You can cook Couscous Algerian way 😜🇩🇿 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous Algerian way 😜🇩🇿
- You need 200 g of mutton meat 2 big pieces (good with some fat).
- You need 2 pieces of carrots.
- You need 2 pieces of courgettes.
- You need 1 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 pieces of garlic.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of small spoon tomato paste.
- It’s 50 g of chickpeas cooked in water.
- You need 10 g of coriander leafs.
Couscous Algerian way 😜🇩🇿 step by step
- Cut potatos, carrots and courgettes big pieces. Onions, garlic and coriander small pieces..
- In pressure cooker fry meat in oil all sides then add onion and garlic, let fry for a while then add black pepper, salt, red pepper and oregano, coriander (spice) and mix. Then add mashed tomato and tomato paste and let fry for a while.
- Add 4 cups of water and close the pressure cooker for 7 whistles..
- Open pressure cooker and add carrots, courgettes, coriander and chickpeas and close it again for 2 whistles (add water if necessary).
- Put raw couscous in bowl and add hot water until thin layer of water on top, until its full dry and hot add 10g of butter and some salt mix and add hot water again, cover it and let it rest untill dry again.