Hotdog with Toppings. These hot dog fixings go way beyond mustard. Sure, the ballpark franks we love may have originated in Germany, but they've been perfected in the good ol' U. Ketchup, mustard, relish: classic hot dog toppings, right?
Ditch those tired hot dog toppings and try out these killer combinations at your next barbecue! Hot dogs are an all-American classic, and since barbecue season is upon us, you're going to be seeing and eating them a lot more often. Sometimes a simple hot dog with the usual hot dog toppings — ketchup, mustard, sauerkraut — hits the spot, and you don't need anything more. You can have Hotdog with Toppings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdog with Toppings
- It’s 1 of Hot dog bun.
- You need 1 of hot dog.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green pepper (capsicum).
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of feta cheese cut in cubes.
- Prepare of Cooking oil or olive oil.
The Hot Dog itself also must be a quality dog, not the typical supermarket brands, I prefer Don't Hot Dogs made by Bests Provisions. I had an amazing dinner when I put Caesar salad dressing on my hot dog. The toppings mentioned are amazing alone or together. Top your hot dog with all the classics: ketchup, mustard, relish, and diced onion.
Hotdog with Toppings step by step
- In a frying pan, fry the chopped onions and garlic until golden..
- Add chopped mushrooms and fry until golden.
- Add chopped green peppers.
- Add spices you prefer.
- Put hotdog to boil or prepare it as per instructed on the packet.
- Cut the hotdog bun across the long side and place some of the fried mixture into the bun.
- Place the hotdog in the bun and add the rest of the mixture ontop.
- Add sauces of your choice and enjoy!.
Loaded Buffalo Hot Dogs: Blue cheese, hot sauce and mozzarella, oh my! California Hot Dogs: Californians can't have just any old hot dogs. They have to be filled with fresh ingredients and artisanal toppings. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Cheese Sauce. A bacon-wrapped hot dog is a thing of beauty in itself.