Cheeseburger soup. What can I substitute for the Velveeta and ground beef? Any low melting-point cheeses, such as Swiss and cheddar, can be substituted for the Velveeta. All Reviews for Cheeseburger Soup I.
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe – This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Cheeseburger soup is a wonderful way to enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite cheeseburger in a bowl. I know we are always looking for a new way to use ground beef. Cheeseburger Soup is incredibly creamy, flavorful, and the perfect comfort soup. It is easily one of the tastiest homemade soups we have made, a huge hit.